In October, I wrote that in November I planned to write about motivation, health, fitness, fun and things that tickle my fancy.
When I saw this amazing quote to Infuse My Life With Action I knew I was on the right path.
Now to come up with some topics for November. I want to:
- stay healthy
- meet 5 new people
- read 4 books
- paint my bathroom
- do something different for Thanksgiving
- hike a new trail
- join a group
- walk more and eat less (except on Thanksgiving when I just want to devour all my comfort foods)
- connect more on Skype and Oovoo with my family like we did last year.
- greet the sun and admire a new day.
So, you know what I want to do – what’s on your list? Are you willing to jot down a few things you want to accomplish? If you want to share I’d love to know what you have planned.
Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. –Bradley Whitford
- Staying Motivated (collegebuzzfitness.wordpress.com)
- What are your favorite quotes? (margekatherine.com)
- Holiday Helpers: Thanksgiving (wayfair.com)
- There’s a yoga teacher in your lounge room (threecloudsyoga.com)
- Brainy quotes (brainyquote.com)