I have a head cold today. You know the drill – runny nose, sneezing, sore body, fullness in the head.
Therefore I am drinking my special tea…
In the daytime the tea consists of fresh-squeezed lemon juice, honey and hot water.
When the sun goes down and I’m in my warm jammies and robe then I add ginger brandy to the mix. It’s sure to stop the cough and put me to sleep.
I don’t get colds very often so when I do I treat it like a holiday!
Lucky me, huh?
- Ginger Brandy works every time! (margekatherine.com)
- Home cold remedies (timesunion.com)
- Some Home Remedies (survivalandresistance.com)
- Hot Toddies (talesandoldfashionedcocktails.wordpress.com)
- So Sick and Tired! (margekatherine.com)