Driving to the library yesterday with my handy-dandy new camera, I stopped several times along the way to take pictures of the things I see on a daily basis. This library is 10 miles from my house (heading EAST) and full of wide open sky, rolling hills, farm land, old houses and mountain views.
I understand that I need this open space. I need to see the mountains and be surrounded by miles of sky. I realized that what I have is what I need. Not sure if that makes sense or not. I could not be happy in a city with buildings all around. I want to walk down the street and see the mountains. I need to be able to hop on a trail and move. I surround myself with the things that make me smile – books, learning, open spaces, friends, strangers (soon to be friends…)
And in having what I need, I have these lovely photos – all taken within a 10 mile radius of my pillow. I hope you enjoy!
- A photo is so much more than an image on paper! (margekatherine.com)
- Been to your local library lately? (margekatherine.com)
- Solitude on the Mountain. (experiencebl.com)
- Observations about Longmont (longmontian.blogspot.com)
- Why I take morning walks (margekatherine.com)