A very clear way to define happiness is to look at where I spend my time. I can honestly say that I am physically in a a library at least once a week. I love getting audio books, reading magazines, checking the selection of music cds, reviewing the “New” book shelf and just relishing the feeling of being surrounded by so many ideas.
In addition to visiting my local libraries (yes, I have several favorites), I also check the online books and download them to my pc or other device. So, for many of the books I acquire, I don’t need to walk in a door – I just sit here and click, choose and checkout!
I think we all have places we go that make us happy. Some people visit churches, stadiums, mom’s house, stables, shopping malls, sailboats, beaches… know what I mean? For me it’s libraries.
- Happiness: Care to Share? (margekatherine.com)
- Mars Hill (colderweather.net)
- Happy Scarecrow Nonsense (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- New Chapter in Audio Books Opens with Launch of Innovative Weread4you.com (prweb.com)
- Audio books on tape etc. (thehomeschoolroadtrip.com)
- Self-Help Audio Books (allaboutcounseling.com)
- ENT books: Ge tinspired by audiobooks (thesudburystar.com)
- Fall Audio Books for Kids (lets-explore.net)