In the past 2 weeks, this wonderful video has crossed my path at least three times. It’s about a young boy named Caine who creates a video arcade one game at a time. It’s creative, simple and it’s his passion. Today I read it on Green Sky Outside and wanted you to see it too!
I watched this and understood how totally out of my comfort zone it would make me. What if I create this and nobody came to play?
What if can really be a killer, can’t it?
What if I write a book and it gets rejected?
Or what if I write a screenplay and it gets a negative review?
What if can totally paralyze…
What if I wrote a story and just enjoyed the entire process, the outcome and then gave it to others as a gift of love…
It’s lovely that Caine just followed his passion. This is something you will really enjoy!
Let me know what you think, ok?
- Why ‘Caine’s Arcade’ moves grown men to tears (+video) (csmonitor.com)
- Business picks up at LA kid’s arcade (upi.com)
- 6 Week Left and Then…. School’s Out!!!! (coredwa.wordpress.com)
- Caine’s Arcade: A little LA boy creates a cardboard world (broadsideblog.wordpress.com)
- Meet Caine Monroy, lifting spirits, one game at a time (healinghappenshere.wordpress.com)