… and feeling groovy!
My name is Marge.
I am a multitasker. When I go to conferences, I hope to learn just one thing.
But when I work, I do many things at once.
I have many applications open and tasks that I am juggling.
I am formatting photos, editing words and checking messages.
I am downloading videos, saving documents and opening tool boxes.
I am answering questions, making calls and editing clips.
I think there is a 12 step program for people like me.
1. I admit that my life has become unmanageable.
2. I believe there is a power higher than mine that can help restore my sanity. In my case, this power is nature, sunshine and movement.
3. I turn my life over to nature and the Universe, knowing I will be welcomed.
4. I understand that my work is temporary. It comes and goes according to funding. To needs. To the whims of those that come and go. My work is not my life and my life is not my work (so profound, Marge.)
5. More steps to follow …
- Solo Tasking (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- BTT: Multitasking (jackieisreading.wordpress.com)
- Being There (www.everydaygyaan.com)