I got lucky! I learned about this 31 Day Challenge after agreeing to partner up with my sister-friend so we could hold each other accountable for taking good care of our bodies. My goal during the month of October 2015 is to walk 4 miles daily or move (ride my bike, dance, leap tall buildings, run stairs, hulu hoop, jump rope) at least an hour every day. The hour has to be intense movement – no strolling or lollygagging. Nope.
Intense. Fierce. Rewarding. Energizing. Powerful.
Day 1 is going to be a delightful walk in the capital of Nevada, Carson City. The city is surrounded by mountains on 3 sides. It’s pretty dry here and today there’s a dark sky with the hope and promise of rain. In fact, with my little eye, I spy raindrops. Perfect for high energy 4 mile walk to begin this wonderful challenge!
If you go to this page, you can find links to hundreds of categories written by bloggers who are writing about ONE thing. Knitting, laughter, kayaking, cooking, reading, children … and on and on. It’s gonna be fun, hold on to your hat – lace up your shoes and stay tuned!
- Day 2 – Moisture and Movement: A good combo
- Day 3 – Walking Carson City, NV
- Day 4 – All that Glitters IS Gold
- Day 5 – Travel Day
- Day 6 – Shall We Walk?
- Day 7 – Walking the Beat
- Day 8 – Mindful Walking
- Day 9 – Buy Me a Pie
- Day 10 – Autumn Photos
- Day 11 – Showers of Gold
- Day 12- A Toast!
- Day 13 – The Wonder of Autumn!
- Day 14 – Visceral Violin Music
- Day 15 – Touch it Once
- Day 16 – Simple Goodness
- Day 17 – Walk and be happy …
- Day 18 – Finding that elusive something
- Day 19 – Looking back at the good stuff
- Day 20 – You’ve been slacking
- Day 21 – Gray skies, warm soup
- Day 22 – Make the world awesome
- Day 23 – Make a Difference Day 2015
- Day 24 – Random Walk
- Day 25 – Boy Donates Hair
- Day 26 – Movement, Fun & Games
- Day 27 – Time to Goof Off
- Day 28 – Oops!
- Day 29 – Down to the Wire
- Day 30 – Magical Books