Ice cream, unlimited possibilities, and so much more comes with each lick!
Click image for full effect!
Watching the movement of the flowing creek is mesmerizing and the perfect way to spend an afternoon in Eldora, Colorado!
This one speaks for itself: Close
Young and old toes touching each other…
Barrel of monkeys feeling sort of blue …
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (spiritualworldtraveler.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: blue (everypicturetellsone.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (kristy209.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: BLUE CROW (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (mdcphotographs.wordpress.com)
- Dreamy Blue: Weekly Photo Challenge (Blue) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Blue (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Blue (thisthatandwhateverelseicanthinkof.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge (Blue): Aquarium in Singapore (benwilliamsworld.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blue (justmyecho.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Blue (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
Saw this on my morning walk today while visiting family in Carson City…
This is a photo of two dear friends and a new life.
Taken in April 2012, this photo represents years and years of sharing, conversations, sadness, possibilities, hikes, love, hopes and dreams.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects: Marge & Teresa and ?
To look for a photo about arranged, I looked within my house.
Whether it was monkeys strung together, trucks in a row, a wall full of vcr tapes (ready to be destroyed on the count of 3) … the answer was right here, the whole time!
Grandson Chaz focused on making the perfect circle!
Sometimes it's all about play!
when you think your day is going to be like every other day …
you look outside and realize that Mother Nature has something wonderful planned for you!
Without rhyme or reason, the gift of color is offered with the understanding that beauty is all around … all the time.
When color comes at the end of the day, it’s a reminder that someone is thinking of us!
(I made that up and I’m sticking by it!)
Last October we were having the most amazing autumn!
The trees were colorful and leaves were plentiful.
Then … a heavy, wet snowstorm hit the area and we lost our leaves, branches and that sweet warm autumn smell.
It seems like yesterday …