I did something really out of my comfort zone this week … I didn’t blog. There were a few times I sat at my computer and put my fingers to the keyboard but then pulled back and walked away. It was strange. I wanted to share and yet I also wanted a bit of silence.
I didn’t want my happiness tied up in the amount of posts I did or did not do. While I wasn’t posting I was taking pictures, fly-fishing, hiking, playing, walking, reading and living in every sense of the word.
The one thing I wasn’t doing this week was blogging. It really was hard. Blogging is something I enjoy – I love the ideas, the flow, the sharing and the engagement. It is fun for me. When it stops making me happy and turns into a job – then I close up the Inside Out Café, put the CLOSED on the door and turn out the lights.
That’s not going to happen today.
Instead, I’m going to continue to do things to take me out of my comfort zone because that’s where growth occurs. I’ll keep you posted on my out of comfort zone progress.
As for staying happy - you know that’s a big plus in my book! Below are some people who keep happiness high on their priority list. Talk to you soon!
- No Comfort Zone Weekly Challenge Updates (Week 17!) (margekatherine.com)
- Comfort Zone (positivethoughtequalspositiveresults.wordpress.com)
- Day 15 – Get out of your Comfort Zone (csafotography.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Outside Your Comfort Zone: 7 Tips (stevenwwatkins.wordpress.com)
- Get out of your comfort zone! (motivatingdaily.com)
- How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone (lamystiquesmind.com)
- why I blog (littlethingsbigstuff.com)
- Get Out Of That Box! (beunltd.com)
- Week 9! No Comfort Zone Update (margekatherine.com)